mereka

kasi ikan makan.

18 February 2011

19.02.91 :)


Hey.. today is ur befdei ha? Omg ure you have turned 2 series! Eh dah takde belas2 lagi kan, so kita da bley geng lar neyh! :)
Sayang, maybe I don’t have that much money to buy you stuff, but I still want to give the best wishes to you..

So to you my princess, on this your birthday I give to you, all the happiness, cheer, love, laughter, joy, beauty, passion, kindness, peace, and spiritually..

I hope your aspirations will become reality
I hope you’ll be exactly what you really want to be.
For you’re a special person who deserves the very best!
And I hope that you will..
Extended life
flooded sustenance
your heart is always illuminated by the guidance 
your mind becomes more calm
given the strength of the heart, mental and physical
think and act with more maturity
simplify the matters
matched with someone who is good and can make you happy
May Allah bless u with longevity n wealth
Gonna be more goddesses
Always be blessed by God in whatever you do
May you always be grateful for the blessings that have been granted
Learn to be more prudent
May you always be loved by people around you
Being the person who is more patient
Being useful to society
Become more responsible
Always sincere in doing something
Achieve your higher part of education.biar nanti sampai blh jadi doctor
Healthy rich
New attitude..
Hopefully, more beautiful to me. :)
I hope you love me more
Always think positive
Learn to become more independent
Do not leave your solat
Do not always leave your mengaji
Always take care of yourself wherever you are
get a good diet
always work out when you're free
Listen to your mom, dad, sister, brother, and me
Reduce your sulks
Study hard, and please do not give up easily

sayang,
do you remember the day you came then when you were expressing how you were beginning to feel which I tried not to believe, because I was scared of being disappointed, but the magnetism that I was feeling was so strong that I could no longer fight it. Yes, you talk to me that you love me and do not want to pretending with just be my friend right? But unfortunately at that time I really was not ready to accept any love in my heart. I confused. Then I said that I was not ready to accept you more than a friend, and you take it nicely, and we  continue to be friends..

but eventually..
I don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is I was sick of being unloved. Until one day... without me realizing it I began to feel a strange feeling towards you.. something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we chatted and began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past.

At first I was scared and a part of me wanted to ignore you. I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to have for you. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or anyone else that I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was becoming insane myself. I tried to fight these feelings off but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince myself that this can't be for real, that you couldn't REALLY be feeling the same as I was... I was going insane! No matter how hard I tried, I just could not fight the feelings I was having for you.

You are the only one who can make me happy with your love and affection. Since I have known you very well, I have noticed that life is worth living. I live mine for you. You have stolen me from me. Alone I can be lost. So, do not let the distance between us become larger. Each day is more wonderful that the previous one as I know that I will see you. Although I know that you will ignore me, as usual, I still want to see you. The further you will go from me, the more I will love you. A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance. There are so many ways I want to tell you that I really love you. My feelings for you are true and pure ... like a virgin. I have tried lots of times to confess but you are always acting deaf to what I say. Remember one thing ... I love you and I will always love you. Loving you is something I love to do.
There was no way I could stop from loving you. We have been known each other for 5 years and now I still love you and even more so now. You have become a part of me that I will always cherish. I love you with all my heart always and forever. You have brought me so much happiness.

Sayang,
I want to be at the top of your list, but I don’t have to be first.
You've captured my heart and touched my soul.
You came into my life and made me complete.
Each time I talk to you and think of you, my heart skips a beat.
my heart beats for you, and my heart longs for you.
And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.
You know what, I never thought we’d make it this far, but now I know that we’ll keep going forever.

Sayang,
 I know that you’re my future.
Love always,
Amar fadhli.
p/s : I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment