mereka

kasi ikan makan.

26 September 2010

omg.


OMG.

what the?owh fuck.shit dood.!
you know what,I felt like i had hurt someone without realizing it.damn.
omg im sorry.. i didn't mean to hurt you.yaah.

I know i probably do not know how to get along so well that i did not realize that i have hurt ur feelings. i just want to be friends .. but.. you just get me wrong.
I know you're not the only one who felt hurt by me. many have felt the same.
If you reading this right now.. owh i know you're reading this right now.. and I'm sorry in advance.

I know this will probably make you stay away from me later.. it usually does.. but sometimes i just need to let things out. It's nothing i haven't told you before..and I'm sorry.. i hope this will help you understand why im a complete clusterfuck of emotions. 

Anyhow.. I don't know where to go from here.  It absolutely tears me apart to know i'm hurting one of the people I care about most.  I feel selfish, but.. yet I feel like if I was to do what was best for her, maybe I should...?

I'm sorry I'm hurting you. I wish I could love you the way you want me to, but my heart just isn't for you.
I dont expect you to wait for me, but I can only pray I don't lose you in the meantime. as friend. You mean far too much to me to not be in my life. 

To everyone else.. thanks again for listening.  To avoid hurt feelings, I never really post blogs about people unless I know theyre not going to read them.. but I'm going to start trying to be more open.,and more careful in commingling, intercommunication and conversation.You might be hearing from me a lot more, kids. I dont know if this is a good or bad thing.

Fuck. I dont think pushing 'post' has ever been such a fucking scary task.








No comments:

Post a Comment